To preserve the beauty of the campground and to provide an enjoyable camping experience for all, our regulations are based on common sense, decency and consideration of fellow campers.
1. Check-in is between 2 pm and 10 pm. Check out is by noon or there may be a charge for an extra day.
3. Trash: Dumpsters are provided for all refuse and garbage. A $10 fee will be charged for trash left on site.
4. Fires: Firewood is available for purchase at the office. Outside firewood is not allowed as it can import pests and insects. Do not cut existing shrubs or trees. Do not move fire rings. Attend to hot fires at all times and properly extinguish all fires.
5. Pets: One or two pets under 30 pounds are permitted. They must remain on your site or be leashed at all times. Clean up after them. No pets allowed on playground or within fenced pool area.
6. Children: Parents or guardians must monitor the safety and behavior of their children at all times. Children may not operate golf carts or other vehicles.
7. Supplies: Observe the posted Camp Store and Game Room hours. Suggestions for store inventory are always welcomed and considered.
8. Conduct: We must prohibit alcoholic beverages or display of firearms off your site, smoking inside camp buildings and use of fireworks, other explosives, chain saws, generators or ATVs. From 10:00 pm to 8:00 am there should be no outside visitors and no rowdiness or loud noises.
9. Vehicles: One per camp site; extra vehicles park in visitor spaces and not on grass. Speed limit 15 MPH. No operation of vehicles by unlicensed drivers.
10. Site Appearance: Do not drive nails into trees, move or remove supplied tables, discharge sewage or gray water on the ground or wash dishes at water sites. Dishes may be washed in the laundry room.
11. Trespassing: Campers and their children and pets must not trespass on other sites; nor hike from the campgrounds into neighboring properties.
- Pump Out free in rotation on designated days (if flag is up before 9:00 AM.), otherwise a charge of $10
- More than 4 persons/one car per site: $3 per extra overnight person, $5 per car;
- Daily non-camper pool usage fees are: $5.00 adults; $3 children 12 and under.
- Six month off season storage on seasonal sites is available for $150.
One night rental is charged for campers with reservations who do not show up or do not cancel by 5:00 the previous day.